Group Advice is now available – apply today!
Group advice is a one-day, output-focused meeting between a specialist adviser and a number of co-ops requiring similar support
Group advice is available for co-ops and community businesses at various stages of development. on for more infomation, or apply now:
- The co-op option: is a co-op right for you?
- Start-ups: helpful if you’re in the early stages of starting a business and need help assessing your business proposition and business planning
- Employee buyouts: gives an insight into everything to do with Co-operative Employee Buyouts to understand if it’s a viable approach for you
- Community shares: gives an insight into the fundamentals of community shares to understand if it’s a viable approach for you
- Membership development: helping existing co-ops to grow and develop your membership and, for non-co-operative social enterprises, to improve their co-operative working
The application form is open now. Please note that the deadline for the first wave of group advice is 8 May: