Support with Community Share offers can be accessed at the
Please apply online through the link above. This programme, formerly known as the HIVE, is supported by a partnership between Co-operatives UK and the Co-op Bank.
The support can include:
- Introductions to other groups who have done something similar
- Developing/reviewing a business plan and financial forecasts
- Building an engagement strategy with your communities and potential social investors
- Help to legally register or convert to a Community Benefit Society
- Board mentoring and training
- Advice on governance
- Help to write your share offer document
- Feedback on best practice such as the Community Shares Compliance Mark.
Expert advice is available from a number of mentors including Tiziana O’Hara.
View Tiziana’s profile http://www.coopalternatives.coop/members/tiziana-ohara/